How Can I Help?
Let me know what you’re hoping to achieve
& the best way to contact you below.
How Can I Help?
But First… Why Choose Me?
Let’s start from the beginning: I have a degree in Retailing & Consumer Behavior with minors in Digital Studies and Entrepreneurship. What this means, is that I can not only audit your business for the necessities and make paperwork for the board or investors, but I can also read your consumer and find the creative design and messaging that works for them.
I have managed social media for ALL types of business. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Personal Accounts
- Professional Sports Teams
- College Departments
- Fashion Blogs
- Travel Blogs
- Dog Treats
- Life Coaches
Not only does this give me some range and proven ideas to fall back on, but it also showcases my dedication to the field and that no idea is too far fetched.
Not convinced yet? Okay, I’ve got one more important detail for you. I’ve won a number of national competitions for taking photos, building websites, pitching apps and strategizing innovative ideas.
AWARDS IN THe SPACE
- First Place, Creative Jam: Given three hours to build a website using Adobe Express with the theme “Get To The Vote”, the judges chose my partner and I as the first place winners.
- PepsiCo Gamechanger National Winner: Winner of case competition open to entire United States, challenging people to submit their best innovation ideas to Pepsi. I pitched an idea for an app that harnessed brand loyalty to benefit PepsiCo’s Food for Good Initiative and was chosen as 1 of the Top 5 in the United States.
- L’Oreal Brandstorm National Finalist: One of the top 10 in the United States to make it to national finals for a business case competition on eliminating the use of plastic in the beauty industry. Only 0.01% of participants made into the top 10, which is more difficult than getting into Harvard.
- National Geographic Finalist: Finalist for a picture submitted to the #StIvesNatGeoContest photography competition.
- Third Place: Inbound Photo Competition: A photo taken from my time abroad in Melbourne, Australia was awarded third place in the study abroad photo competition from Monash Abroad.
- Sustainability Impact Case Competition Finalist: Created a circular economy model in order to reduce the number of single-use coffee cups used on UW-Madison’s campus, which had the potential to annually save 2,372,250 cups from ending up in landfills and $593,125 spent on single-use cups by the university.