West Coast Road Trip Mobile Itinerary
14 Day West Coast Road Trip Mobile Travel Itinerary that you can easily share and access from your smartphone at any time.
This is a DIGITAL ITINERARY that you will be able to download. After purchase, you will receive two PDFs: One that includes the entire mobile itinerary and one that gives you information and reviews on what to expect in all of the activities and accommodations.
14 Day Mobile Travel Itinerary for a West Coast Road Trip (ideal in summer). You can easily share and access this from your smartphone at any time.
This is a DIGITAL ITINERARY that you will be able to download. After purchase, you will receive two PDFs: One that includes the entire mobile itinerary and one that gives you tips and information on what to expect in all of the activities and recommended accommodations.
What You’ll Be Doing On The West Coast:
– Hiking through famous forests, mountains and even volcanoes
– Enjoying endless ocean views on the famous Pacific Coast Highway
– Checking off three states and bucket-list-worthy adventures
– Visiting scenic locations featured in prominent movies
– Relaxing in stays in the forest, on the ocean and within the city
– Sampling award-winning wine and craft beer
– Spotting wildlife such as marmots, sea lions, elk, whales, etc.
– Oggling at the tallest waterfalls in the Pacific Northwest
– Taking a ferry across Puget Sound
– Bungee jumping if you dare
What You’ll Get In Your Itinerary:
– Aesthetic Cover Page
– Table of Contents
– Trip Overview
– Daily Itinerary Outline (For Easy Navigation)
– Daily Itinerary Schedule With Driving Times To Each Location (14 Days)
– Tours Page with direct booking links
– Attire Page with suggested clothing to pack
– Packing List specifically made for the West Coast
BONUS: Restaurants Guide in Half Moon Bay with links to all menus
***You will also receive an informational guide, with descriptions of each spot in the West Coast Mobile Itinerary , along with links to photos of the views and experience.
NOTE: The mobile itinerary is simply a pre-planned document. The booking is not included in your purchase. You will need to click the links for all of the tours, accommodation and transportation within it in order to book the trip for your desired dates.
Original size is 1080px X 1920px (ideal for all smartphones).
To get your mobile itinerary onto your smartphone, download the pdf. If you have a MacBook, you can then either drag and drop the PDF into messages to text it to yourself, or utilize AirDrop. Otherwise, emailing the PDF works just as well. The document can also be printed if you’d like to have a physical copy. The best way to keep your itinerary accessible when on the road is saving the file to your Notes App so it’s available if you’re in an area with no service.
If you have any issues with downloading your itinerary, feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns.
Friendly Reminder: This is a digital itinerary. You will not be physically receiving anything in the mail.